Jenna | 21 | Fandom Blog
Nothing is mine unless I say so.
follow my twitter to stalk my life.
NOTE: If I haven't posted in a day or a couple of day or a week or 2 it is because either my computer broke or I am on my other blog. Or I'm bored of this blog or reading a new book. :D
My doggie, Millie says hi! heh, she needs a haircut. (Haha my sister and I named her after a character in one of our favorite books at the time. lol.)
Since I’ve been so absent the past so many months on this blog, I feel bad. I only have 6 weeks of school left! Unfortunately, I am definitely extending my college career for another semester and am graduating in December. :(
I look so tall. haha.
From my latest gymnastics meet! With some of the other seniors! I’m the 2nd from left. I only have 1 more gym meet left forever!! :O So sad and happy at the same time!
And let’s finish off the evening with a picture of me from LeakyCon 2012 after the Ball. :D
4th place team at Club Nationals this past spring. Hopefully we will get top 3 this year. Love them.
Funny pictures in front of Mormon churches in Utah. hehe. I love my teammates. (I’m first on left again.)
Going home tomorrow after classes for Thanksgiving break! :)
Time for family, food, and a ton of running. :D (Doing a race Thanksgiving morning.)
Then 3 more weeks of school before Christmas break. yay. So ready for this semester to end. Senior year is flying by though.
Here’s a pic of me in my favorite spot (on my bed under the warm covers).
P.S. I feel bad for not posting for 4 days. oops. sorry.
Just got back from the store to pick up The Casual Vacancy! I’m so excited to read it!!!! :D
National Gymnastics Day
What I did this afternoon with some of my team. hehe. On our college’s field in front of the clock tower. ;) I’m third from left.
All moved in and happy back at school! Just had my first class. :)
(My classes are going to be rough this year!!)
awkward picture of myself on the Sky Deck of the Willis Tower (or more commonly known as Sears Tower). Some random Asian lady kindly took the picture for me. haha :) Hello down there Chicago!
Tori and I after the Esther Earl Rocking Charity Ball. <3
Credit to Tori for the picture. I am bad about taking pictures.
- Name: Jenna
- Age: 21
- Height: inbetween 5’5” and 5’6”
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Relationship status: Single
- Birthday: July 5th
- Favorite color: Any shade of blue-green
- Favorite band: I really like Bright Eyes and Dashboard Confessional and The All-American Rejects
- Last song listened: Devotion by Hurts
- Favorite movie: The Wizard of Oz
- Last movie watched: Pride & Prejudice (2005 version)
- Favorite book: The Little Prince
- Last book read: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- # of siblings: 3 sisters, 2 step-brothers, 1 step-sister
- # of pets: 2 dogs, 3 cats, fish, and my sister has 2 rats
- Best school subject: Math (particularly Algebra and Calculus) also Computer classes
- Mac or PC? PC
- Cell phone type: Samsung crappy touch phone
- Current shirt color: Hot pink
- Gamer? No
- Day or night? Night
- Summer or winter? Summer
- Most-visited website? Tumblr
- Celebrity crush: Ian Somerhalder
- Biggest turn on: Confidence and being nice to everyone
My sis and I at WWoHP. (after waiting 3 hours or so in a line just to get inside WWoHP because it was the first time my little sis has visited. I still love Marvel Super Hero Island bc it was my favorite part as a kid.)